Podcast: SIP Trunking Automation with SIPTRUNK.com
Marc Fribush, Managing Partner of SIPTRUNK.com, spoke with Doug Green of Telecom Reseller about the background, focus, and service offerings of SIPTRUNK.com.
In this podcast Fribush explains that SIPTRUNK.com is a SIP trunking service provider focusing on small and medium sized business that sells through the dealer, reseller, and agent channel.
The focus of SIPTRUNK.com is automation – with a fully automated platform you can sign up and start using a SIP trunk in 60 seconds.
Additionally you’ll learn more about:
- Why SIP trunking is important
- Benefits of SIP backup/failover options
- SIPTRUNK.com has great relationships with IP PBX manufacturers – certified partners with 3CX and Grandstream; works very well with Avaya, Panasonic, Samsung; compatible with open source platforms like Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, Switchvox
- Why it’s important to choose the right SIP trunking provider
- How to leverage SIPTRUNK.com experience and SIP trunking configuration and device setup guides
- Powerful dealer portal lets you choose how you want to server your customer base, provids automated commissions, and takes care of billing and taxation
- Reliable SimpleFAX fax over IP service, powered by AudioCodes
- Partnership with AudioCodes includes deploying session border controllers (SBCs) for customers using Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business
Listen to the full podcast here:
SIPTRUNK.com provides a mix of the best products and technologies, seamlessly integrates them, and provides a SIP trunking solution in an easy to use interface for dealers.