Guide to Converting SIPTRUNK.com Demo Trunk into Paid Discounted Service
You signed up for a free SIP trunk trial and got your two demo DIDs to test our system.
What’s the next step?
Did you know that you can upgrade your demo SIP trunk and get a 15% monthly discount on your services?
We’re going to show you how to convert your free demo trunk into a paid discounted service as a new SIPTRUNK.com dealer.
1, 2, 3, for Your Demo Trunk and DID
- Setup Your Free Demo Trunk
- Setup Your Free Demo DID
- Click “GET DETAILS” to Convert your demo trunk to a paid account (screen shot below)
Once you click on “GET DETAILS” to convert to a paid account, you will receive a 15% discount on anything you order.
Select Your Calling Package and Plan
Next, select a Toll Free Minutes Package, if applicable.
Then select a SIP Trunking Plan from options that include:
- Unlimited Minutes Per Channel = “Unlimited Channel US48 and Canada”
- Unlimited Channels with a Set Number of Minutes = “Minutes Package”
Order DIDs, Fund Prepaid Balance
Once you’ve selected your calling plans, click “NEXT” and from this screen you can:
- Order DIDs: Standard, Enhanced, or Toll Free
- Fund Your Prepaid Balance for Overage Charges: For toll free calling, minute packages, and international calls
Last Step: Review Your Order
Lastly, you’ll be taken to the “Review Order Screen” where all you’ll have to do is click Next and then enter your billing and credit card information.
And that’s it, you’re all set and ready to start saving 15% on SIP trunking service orders.
If you need help or have any questions, call us today at 800-250-6510.