SIPTRUNK.com Weekly Recap – Disruptive Cloud Technologies
In case you missed the posts this week, we’ve gathered them all together for you in one convenient location.
If there was a theme to the week, it would be “Disruptive Cloud Technologies.”
Rundown of the events and learning sessions taking place at ITEXPO including:
- New 3CX Partner Program
- Asterisk World Open Source Telephony Training Sessions
- New Grandstream Developments Including SIPTRUNK.com Compatibility
- Growth of APIs and Cloud Storage
- Telecom Reseller Presents Latest Trends and Challanges
Lots of new developments from ITEXPO that will springboard us into the rest of 2016 including:
- SIP Trunking Success Presentation
- How UC, WebRTC Are Changing How We Do Business
- Disruptive Companies are Powered by the Cloud
- New Sennheiser Skype for Business Headsets
- How to Easily Bridge IoT Solutions
- “Developers as a Service” from Developerprogram.com Used by Cisco, Avaya
Toll fraud has been going on for quite a long time. And just because it was possible on your old TDM trunk that doesn’t mean it can’t happen to your new SIP trunk.
IP based SIP trunks are just as vulnerable are your data networks. Read these three simple security flaws to avoid when provisioning your SIP trunk.
Stay tuned for more SIP trunking news – see you next week!