Built-in Automation and Elegant Design Make Managing SIP Trunks Easy
The software platform that powers SIPTrunk.com was designed to make life painless for resellers. You can deploy solutions for your customers in minutes and have the confidence that you are offering a high-performance, reliable solution that you’ll be proud to stand behind.Get Started
SIPTRUNK.com Platform Features
Tier-1, Redundant Network
SIPTRUNK.com leverages only the most reliable Tier-1 networks to ensure that your customers get excellent voice quality and ultra-high availability.
Powerful Control Panel
Our control panel makes it easy to quote, provision, bill, and manage SIP services, freeing you to focus on growing your business.
SIPTRUNK.com works with IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, Elastix, FreePBX and gateways such as AudioCodes and Sangoma.
Call Data Records
Real-time call data records are perfect for sales, marketing and service department leaders who want to monitor individual and team activity.
Promote your business with a landing page, an account interface and electronic communications with your logo and brand identity.
Fault Tolerant DID Routing
Clients can have inbound DIDs route to a primary and secondary IP PBX. This ensures business continuity should a failure occur.
Flexible Subscription Models and Add-on Services
Each of your customers has a unique set of needs and preferences. That’s why SIPTRUNK.com offers a variety of subscription models and add-on services. You can create the perfect package for every client.
Unlimited SIP Trunks
- SIP trunks are sold by the channel, with each channel handling one incoming or outgoing phone call, much like a traditional telephone line. Customers that opt for Unlimited SIP trunks pay one low monthly fee per channel for all of their calls to the lower 48 US states and much of Canada. This gives customers a predictable monthly fee regardless of how many minutes they spend on the phone.
Scalable SIP Trunks
- With scalable SIP trunk pricing, also known as metered SIP trunking, customers get blocks of minutes with an unlimited number of SIP channels. Customers can upgrade to a bigger bundle at any time and provisioning is instantaneous.
Direct Inward Dial (DID)
- A DID or Direct Inward Dial is a dedicated telephone number that allows your customers to receive calls directly via their VoIP IP PBX or analog PBX extension. SIPTRUNK.com has one of the largest banks of DIDs from all area codes across the United States making it easy to provide local numbers for all locations.
Toll Free Numbers and Service
- Toll free numbers add credibility and professionalism to any business. Offer your customers the ability to port their existing toll free number or add new toll free numbers. We have a wide selection of umbers including 800 numbers. Inbound toll free calling is available at low monthly rates.
- Outbound International Service can be added to any size SIP Trunk deployment and includes the same level of World Class Support as all other SIPTRUNK.com services. The Outbound International Service allows for the sale of services on a per location and per minute basis with built-in toll fraud protection and the ability to set the maximum per-minute call cost allowed on a per-trunk basis.
SimpleFAX™ over IP Service
Faxing remains an important part of business communications for many industries, yet reliable, IP based fax service has been a challenge. Until now. Our SimpleFAX™ over IP service uses a small device and store-and-forward technology to securely send faxes over an IP connection with a 100% success rate.
SIPTRUNK.com offers the most powerful, flexible and reliable SIP trunking solutions on the market. You can create a custom buddle that includes exactly the right features, pricing model and options for every single client. It really is that easy to build your business and create a reliable recurring revenue stream. Get started today.